Here are the contents of another one of my ArtBins.
I purchased the Traditions Tapestry kit. I've already made one kit into Tapestry and made the other kit into a different quilt.
I decided to take some artistic license with the pattern this time around.
Instead doing the nine-patches in the pattern, I'm going to do split rails. The first picture is my first block. I'm liking it!
I also decided to make it king size, so I will be making 19 extra blocks.
The layout from EQ7 illustrates the layout I'll be using. The direction of the split rails will alternate to add a little more interest.
I had enough of the dark fabrics to make the extra blocks, but needed to buy more of the two sashing fabrics.
I'm excited to experiment. We'll see how it turns out.