Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Got To Wear Shades!

My quilt is so bright, you got to wear shades. At least that is what Steve is warning. I have to say I agree. You can't look at this quilt and not be happy.

I used the Glad Creations Dream Maker pattern. I like that the pattern uses simple block but uses them to make a complex overall pattern.

I started the fabric collection with Mark Lipinski's Califon fabric that I got on the way to a quilt retreat in Lanesboro. I finished off what I needed with fabric I found at Glad Creations.

This quilt is at the quilter and I can't wait to get it back.

The best part about painting a bedroom is that you need new quilts to go with the new color. This quilt is going to be part of a collection of quilts with blue to go in the new blue bedroom.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Whoa, This will look great in the blue bedroom! It will add so much color! It does produce happiness upon looking at it, I think, because it made me smile:) Once again, a knock-out quilt!
I've finally updated my blog, btw.

Martha Berge said...

got my shades on