Sunday, January 25, 2009

Re-Treating Myself

I'm just back from treating myself to a weekend at a quilting retreat at Eagle Bluff Environmental Learning Center. It is a beautiful setting for sewing, looking out on the Root River Valley.

I went with Cheri, Amy and Judy. Can you imagine a better group to spend the weekend with?

I was able to get a few things done. I made Triple Treat and Secondhand Strips Quilt from Happy Hour book by Atkinson Designs.

I also made Steve a Valentine's Day tote to go with his other seasonal bags.

I already can't wait for the next retreat.

3 comments:

Cheri Dawn said...

It's fun to see your completed projects all together. You sure got a lot done in a short time. (Too bad you didn't finish mine, too!)

Martha Berge said...

I love your choice of material for the Happy Hour quilt and the Valentine's Day tote you made for Steve!

Julie said...

It sounds like you had an excellent time and you always choose such great fabrics. I love the Valentine's tote as well!