Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hot off the Stove

I'm sure you all love being invited to dinner, or to at least a peek, each time Steve and I cook.

If you notice, this time I took the picture while steam was still coming off the food. I hope your mouth waters a little.

Tonight Steve and I broiled salmon, seasoned with Mural of Flavor from Penzeys Spices. It is perfect on fish.

We also made Wild Rice with Butternut Squash, Leeks, and Corn as a side. It was delicious!

Can you guess which plate is Steve's?

2 comments:

Cheri Dawn said...

That's easy. Steve's plate is the green one. Ask me how I know. This looks like the best meal you guys have made yet!

Susie Q said...

The plates!! love the plates, look like original colors - the green one anyway- have hundreds of them - same concept as quilts - color - color - stage - stage - stage love Fiestaware both original and contemporary. Now if I had a Steve to cook........