Friday, December 19, 2008

A Walk on the Wild Side

It is Scrap Tamers tomorrow at Glad Creations. If you have been following my blog you will know that I've been making lots of progress.

This past month month I finished 5 projects, Batik Jamestown, Four-Patch Fun, Nate's New Amish, Steve's Tree Skirt and 4 Farkle bags. I also put bindings on two quilts, my Blooming 9-Patch, and my Forever Friends. I also have my Bargellographix quilt at the quilters.

I'm also very excited about my new project. I've started a One-Block Wonder quilt using a Native Arts 2 fabric.

I finished my piecing the blocks. Now I wanted to lay them out and also make some hollow cube blocks.

I'm excited to see how it turns out.

My goal for this month is to finish the quilt top of the One-Block Wonder quilt. I also want to finish the bindings on Blooming 9-patch, Forever Friends and Bargellographix quilts.

1 comment:

Susan Dyer said...

That is going to be one fun quilt! Can't wait to see it.
Susan