Saturday, December 27, 2008

Holiday Treats

While I was in Utah for Christmas, we made some great treats.

The first I'm calling White Chocolate surprise. We melted 3 bags of white chocolate chips in the microwave. We poured it over peanut butter filled pretzels, dried pineapple, apricots, cherries and blue berries, mixed nuts and Chex cereal. Mix it together and a yummy snack was born.

We also made Cranberry Swirl Cheesecake with Cranberry-Raspberry Compote. It was delicious! As you can see we baked it in a heart shaped spring-form for some extra love. The flavor is perfect for the holiday season.


4 comments:

Steve said...

Weren't you supposed to bring some of that White Chocolate Mish Mash home with you? Are you holding out on me?

Cheri Dawn said...

YUMM! If you don't bring some home with you, you're just going to have to make a new batch for us snow birds.

Julie said...

Yummy, I've been looking for that White chocolate surprise. I'll have to make some for Valentine's day coming up. I know we'll love it!

Unknown said...

"There's a face in it!" -BJ