Sunday, October 19, 2008

Show and Tell

Since everyone couldn't attend the first session of the Mystery Weekend, you may not have seen the Show and Tell that I brought to share. So here you go!

This is a quilt that I put together this year. It is a Glad Creations' pattern, called Nifty Nine-Patches. I love this quilt. It uses 16 fabrics for the blocks and one fabric for sashing. I tried to use very natural colors. When the quilt was put together, I noticed that I had used a lot animal prints and that was why I ended up with the animal print on the back of my quilt. Well that, and it was in the half price fabric section.

Oh, I almost forgot. This quilt was one of the 6 quilts that needed bindings. As you can see the binding is on and it looks great!


1 comment:

Annemarie Yohnk said...

Wow! How do you do it? Another amazing quilt. I am glad to be your January quilt show companion.
Annemarie