Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Real Man Who Quilts

Lucky me was asked to present to Minnesota Quilters as part of their April program, Real Men Quilt.

I had such a great time presenting. Thanks Laura for asking me!

Doug Leko of Antler Quilt Designs also presented. What a talent! I already had his Mysterious pattern after seeing it at Grubers, but what fun to see all the different layouts in person.

I have to also thank Mitzi for being my photographer, otherwise there would be no slideshow.

Most of the quilts I showed are Glad Creations patterns and have already been on the blog, but no harm in seeing them again.

I hope you enjoy the slideshow.
<>
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This picture slideshow made with Smilebox

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What an awesome body of work. Super amazing to see them all together like that. WOW!

Lynette said...

Very cool Nathan!

Debbie said...

Beautiful quilts Nathan! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Karen said...

I see you haven't blogged in some tome time, but I watched the slide show of your quilts and I'm totally impressed! You have a great eye for color - I hope Imy color sense develops as I continue in my quilting journey, and it seems you are fearless in your quilting projects. Wonderful work! Kudos!