Sunday, April 29, 2012

Beef Burgundy

Steve got me a Le Creuset dutch oven for my birthday.  Isn't he sweet?

I already broke it in making a beef roast.  It turned out great! Moist and wonderful.

I've always wanted a dutch oven just to make Beef Bourgunignon.

It is really involved. 2 days of marinating and things going in and coming out of the pot. The trouble is worth it. Such rich flavor!

If you haven't guess it by the recipe, I'm still fat. I love food a little too much!

There is still time to lose weight when the leftovers are gone.

2 comments:

Steve said...

First off - you aren't fat. Secondly - no matter what size you are you're still my sweetie! And finally - this dish was really tasty even though I didn't help even one tiny bit with it!

Cheri Dawn said...

Got any leftovers?!