Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm FAT!!!!

Sorry for not blogging for a while. I'm going to try to blogging more often and about more than just quilting.

I've been feeling like my life is a bit out of balance. One reason is that I haven't been exercising or eating right.

One of my New Year's resolutions is to lose my extra batting around my middle.

Here is a picture of me from about 5 or 6 years ago.

I like the way I look in this picture.

My goal is to eat right and exercise at least 3 times a week.

I'm hoping by the end of the year that my clothes fit a little better.

I'll be posting an updated picture of me every couple of months, to show my progress and as motivation to keep up with this resolution.

Of course, good luck to all of you with your resolutions!

1 comment:

molly said...

I'm with you, Nathan!! We can do it!!!