Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bride's-Sampler Revisited

If you are doing Sylvia's Club at Glad's, you know we are working on session 4 blocks. Once this session's blocks are done, we will be just past the half way mark.

That makes now a good time to look back and reflect. I was at a quilting get-together at Dee's house. I brought along my blocks, so we put them all out on her design wall.

Amy brought along her camera and snapped a pic for me. I'm still working on my session 4 blocks, but all the blocks through session 3 are in the picture.

If you haven't laid out all your blocks, you should. Looking at this picture every now and then is a good reminder of how great the quilt will look when it is done. Great motivation to keep going.

I'm so excited to see how this quilt is going to look when it is all done!

1 comment:

Cheri Dawn said...

You are making me anxious to get back to my Sylvia's. You're blocks are gorgeous!!