Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day to My G&T Man

Yesterday was fun for Steve and I. I spent the day shopping and sewing with Cheri. We found two pez that Steve didn't have yet.

I used a coupon to get a free Valentine's fat quarter at Glad Creations and bought another in a coordinating fabric for a wine tote.

I used the wine tote and the Valentine's tote to put together a gin and tonic kit.

Steve and I also made a romantic dinner at home. We made Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Shiitakes and Provolone with Roasted Broccoli.

The chicken is a favorite of mine and this was the first time making roasted vegetables.

It was a very delicious meal!

1 comment:

Julie said...

You are so great at making meaningful creative gifts! I love the colors you chose for fabric.
Your meal also looks so yummy - we'll have to make it here. I think we'd love it!